Share a Custom Scenario for a Chance to Win
Have you designed customized nursing scenarios in UbiSim? Or perhaps you're just beginning to explore this feature that can help meet your program’s needs. Either way, we're excited to see what you've got! Our "Sharing Is Caring Drawing" is your platform to showcase your scenarios and stand a chance to win one of three $150 gift cards.
We deeply appreciate the dedication of our faculty and simulation professionals who design tailored scenarios to address the specific needs of the communities our nurses serve. It's heartening to think that these scenarios could also benefit other institutions or healthcare facilities in search of precisely the resources you've developed!
How to Enter
We're excited to see the scenarios you've designed and want to make them accessible to our community. Submit your top quality scenarios to be entered into our drawing.
Here's how you can participate:
1. Create Your Scenario:
- Share one of your custom designed scenarios in the “By the Community'' section in the UbiSim portal. Each submitted scenario will be one entry to the contest. We encourage multiple submissions!
- Have you created a scenario prior to February 14th, 2024 that you haven’t shared in the “By the Community” section of the UbiSim portal? Those will also count towards an entry when you share them during the promotional period.
2. Wait for Winners: Stay tuned! We'll select 3 lucky winners of the random drawing on March 31, 2024.
View Official Rules here.
How to Share a Scenario
Steps to Share Custom Scenarios in UbiSim
- Log In: Access your account at https://my.ubisimvr.com/login
- Navigate to My Scenarios: Choose your customized scenario
- Check if Published: Make sure your scenario is marked as Published (and not in draft mode)
- Click Share: Find the "Share" option on the Action Dropdown Menu
- Approve Share: When the dialog box appears, click "Share" again
View our 30 second video tutorial on how to share a scenario here.